Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 22, 2019, 08:55:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Mazda Malaysia Launch new website. Membership is FREE!! and is now open to all. Membership will allow you to take part in the forums.
1454 Posts in 285 Topics by 900 Members
Latest Member: Broncovyv
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  Mazda Malaysia Forums/Club
|-+  Misc
| |-+  Site Suggestion / Problems
| | |-+  Mazda.com.my
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Mazda.com.my  (Read 4875 times)
enghuao

View Profile
« on: March 29, 2008, 05:29:19 PM »

Just would like to suggest that the malaysian website of mazda needed to be facelift(upgrade). The site is too old that it provides only dated information.
Sorry to say that the site is kinda boring and lacking of information and doesn't reflect "zoom-zoom" philosophy..... Cool

Hopefully Berjaya has already prepare the site and change it once April arrive...2 more days to countdown..... Wink
Daniel Sim
Global Moderator

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2008, 01:52:07 AM »

Im sure Bermaz has plans and budget for the website upgrade. Lots are to be done during this transition period. So it's only fair that we give them some time.
Will update you guys when Bermaz management officer takes over our business operation 1st April.

Hope for a better future.. Smiley
« Last Edit: March 31, 2008, 01:56:24 AM by Daniel Sim » Logged
raffi

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2008, 03:13:22 PM »

I am sure that they have the budget as well as the plans for an upgrade but I wonder what would the contents be like? I hope that it has the ability to generate discussion on mazda cars.  Perhaps create a line for us owners to say our piece (or complaint) with regards to certain issues.

My personal experience with the issues on my M5 should not be repeated. If they are serious, then ensure someone from Bermaz reads the postings be it just rants or bitching about by the owners. Seriously, I have lost faith with the old management and am just glad that someone is taking over and I hope that they start on the right footing. We mazda owners are after all, your advertising billboards.

regards to all.
Daniel Sim
Global Moderator

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2008, 04:08:25 PM »

Hi raffi,

The fact that you and i and the Mazda company in Malaysia are still standing strong contributing our
feedbacks, augers well for the future developments of Mazda in Malaysia.

The winds of change is blowing strong within the new Mazda franchisee as well. The workshop, marketing team, management team, the special arrangement & higher commitment from Mazda Japan has already been felt and re-structured internally.

These are the happenings seen for the past seven days upon the taking over by the new entity.
New dealers and workshops have also been identified. Further details shall be disclosed in future.

What i can say is that for whatever outcome we may see depends heavily on the very platform
that we are coming from, coupled with sound, wider scope of strategic marketing and after sales service that will be put in place. It shall be a continous and collective effort.

I hope that your question on interactive website will be answered in due course.
I also believe the management recognises the importance of cyberspace as a powerful tool in the business world.

It is compelling and empowering to receive feedbacks however small it is. I continue to be driven and inspired. All efforts shall be consolidated and time tested.

Filled with hope and spirit...

« Last Edit: April 07, 2008, 04:19:48 PM by Daniel Sim » Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: