Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 26, 2017, 12:59:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Mazda Malaysia Launch new website. Membership is FREE!! and is now open to all. Membership will allow you to take part in the forums.
1451 Posts in 285 Topics by 904 Members
Latest Member: kienwen
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  Mazda Malaysia Forums/Club
|-+  Mazda Vehicles
| |-+  Mazda BT 50 Discussion
| | |-+  Mazda BT 50
| | | |-+  whos BT-50 temperature control is working fine?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: whos BT-50 temperature control is working fine?  (Read 9416 times)
yi_min82

View Profile
« on: July 22, 2008, 01:01:31 PM »

just bought a BT-50,temperature control is not working(always in coolest)..open the dashboard n c,found out is not connected to any PCB..complaint to the service center,but they said it come without temperature control...wtf..its damn cool in raining n night..any one is with ? or is ford ranger fit for this?..
Daniel Sim
Global Moderator

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2008, 12:16:34 AM »

Ha...Too cold? Thats good isnt it...considering the hot weather now. Bt-50 comes with thermostat control. That shd control temperature. Make use of the blower speed adjuster then.
yi_min82

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2008, 04:45:18 AM »

cold is good...but at night or raining, thats call freezing... ya..it come with the thermostat control, but the connector is connect to no way...u can try open the dashboard. first pull out the three dials n u found out got two screw, unscrew it, than pull the whole dashboard (silver color part) out, it just clip on it.. n u figure it... i need to control the temperature..help me..help me Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed
Daniel Sim
Global Moderator

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2008, 10:17:16 AM »

Have you brought your car to the workshop yet? Suggest you do so if it matters so much to you.

You mentioned service ctr said it doesnt hv temp control? Well the physical control is there.
yi_min82

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2008, 05:23:35 AM »

i go to BERMAZ at pj ... he said it come with but without function..anyone got the PCB ?...
Daniel Sim
Global Moderator

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2008, 06:27:25 PM »

Hmmm.....will check it out....
Daniel Sim
Global Moderator

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2008, 08:24:16 AM »

Hi yi_min82,
Here's the reply.
BT-50 is without heater. Thus the knob act as cooling air only...meaning that it shd hv blue stripe only instead of blue red.
So nothing to do with PCB.
yi_min82

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2008, 01:46:13 PM »

yup..have u open n c?...open n c u will understand..like.. air-con in house u can control 16c-28c..kind of things..but that wan is not working...it always stay at 16c only..maybe i can take a pic here..give me sometime...
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: