Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2017, 03:38:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Mazda Malaysia Launch new website. Membership is FREE!! and is now open to all. Membership will allow you to take part in the forums.
1451 Posts in 285 Topics by 904 Members
Latest Member: kienwen
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  Mazda Malaysia Forums/Club
|-+  Misc
| |-+  Lounge
| | |-+  arsenal or chelsea ticket for sale??!!!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: arsenal or chelsea ticket for sale??!!!  (Read 5901 times)
montyashley
« on: July 11, 2011, 02:09:46 PM »

hi all would like to buy these tickets for my best mate..went to 1 utama yesterday and was told all tickets are sold out!!! is it true?? anyone who is willing to give up the tickets pls  Smiley do pm me ok....
ice87age

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2011, 11:05:30 AM »

no way!!!! not going to sell my ticket even though got it free from celcom hahahaha...it's like once in a thousand year that gunner going to come to malaysia hahaha....sorry buddy next time get it earlier lol ok....off to the stadium now hahaha......
montyashley
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2011, 11:07:44 AM »

OMG you get it for free!!!!! why u all so lucky one..me wanna pay also cannot get...how did u get it..u think there will be free ticket for chelsea too??? pls pls share ok  Smiley coffee on me this time!!!!
ice87age

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2011, 11:12:05 AM »

Have you watched the match of Arsenal vs malaysia? arsenal wins with 4-0..haha.. great game yesterday! Anyway, I think the free chelsea ticket is still available.. you better hurry up go and grab it now... NOW!! haha.. unless you wanna watch it on TV.. There will be autographed jersey to be win too .. Good luck then.. for more info, you browse here.. http://www.channelx.com.my/mdp/promo_football.jsp

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2011, 05:54:31 AM »

Have you watched the match of Arsenal vs malaysia? arsenal wins with 4-0..haha.. great game yesterday! Anyway, I think the free chelsea ticket is still available.. you better hurry up go and grab it now... NOW!! haha.. unless you wanna watch it on TV.. There will be autographed jersey to be win too .. Good luck then.. for more info, you browse here.. http://www.channelx.com.my/mdp/promo_football.jsp

OMG does it have signature from david luiz and ashley cole?? they are sooooo cute!!!! how to win it?? how many jersey to be won la....OMG OMG this is like once in a million chance to own the jersey!!!! go chelsea go!!
ice87age

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2011, 09:24:13 AM »

haha..i joined the celcom who will win the challenge.. i wish i can win the free chelsea ticket and haha..more happy if i got the autographed jersey lo..anyway tmrw is the last day for the challenge already..i will have to try my super best on my remaining 6 challenges at here http://www.channelx.com.my/mdp/promo_football.jsp
montyashley
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2011, 02:21:37 PM »

hehe trying my luck here..do u think the free tickets from celcom is still available?Huh?
orangeorange98

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2011, 02:23:59 PM »

hehe trying my luck here..do u think the free tickets from celcom is still available?Huh?

what do u think la...only 2 more days to go before the big match lol..even the rm 58 ticket also sold out lol.....also the celcom contest ended last sunday lol...now most likely they are busying giving out all the 100 tickets away lol...hopefully i am one of the winner la hehehehe....chelsea chelsea i luv u all!!!
RomieTan007

View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2011, 09:45:04 AM »

OMG, I got the free ticket.. I never win such free thing before.. but now my dream comes true.. I can watch chelsea game LIVE on this thurs.. woohoo! thanks to celcom for giving me this great chance! now i can see fernando torres, ashley cole and frank lampard LIVE !! how nice..
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: